Operation Renovation: A Veterans Affair 2016 was a community collaboration organized by Neighborhood Housing Services, partnering with Group Cares (formerly Group Work Camps) to assist veterans, widows and widowers; by making home repairs, they are unable to make on their own and to say Thank you for your service, you are not forgotten!
- This was the third largest Work Camps to date.
- 411 campers from all over the country spent a week painting, repairing and building porches and wheelchair ramps for 63 veterans (widows or widowers).
- Pouring in over 11,200 volunteer community hours
- Resulting in $262.080.00 in volunteer labor.
- The total investment to the community from Operation Renovation $335,362.82.